"UMDLEZANE" New Mom Renewal Session - One (1) Session
One Umdlezane Renewal Postpartum Session to include:
- Assistance with breastfeeding
- Support for any questions you may have about your birth and the care of your newborn
- Mother pampering with touch & relaxation techniques that aid in postpartum healing and prepare her postpartum body for belly wrapping (about 45 min)
- Demonstration of how to carry a newborn in the front using the baby wrap
- Belly wrapping with demonstration
Once payment has been made, Dr. Doula's calendar will be sent to you to schedule your New Mom Renewal Session.
As applicable, travel fees shall be charged for each prenatal and postpartum visit. These travel fees shall be invoiced separately to be paid before the scheduled session.
Travel fees are included for the Chicago South Suburbs: Chicago Heights, Glenwood, Steger, Thornton, Lansing, Homewood, Olympia Fields, Flossmoor, University Park, Hazel Crest, South Holland, Crete, Park Forest, Richton Park, Harvey, Country Club Hills, Calumet City, Matteson, Dolton, and Markham.
Travel fees are added for locations more than ten (10) miles outside of Chicago Heights at the rate of $0.50 per mile, round trip. The travel fee per Birth Prep and Postpartum session is determined by calculating the distance from "Chicago Heights" to the location provided by the client, then multiplied by 2.